We would like to introduce you to the Flanders-China Chamber of Commerce (FCCC) and inform you how the FCCC can support you with the further development of your activities in China.
Sixteen years ago a group of leading Flemish investors founded the FCCC. Together they established a dynamic business platform to support economic, scientific and trade relations with China. The FCCC provides assistance to Flemish companies interested in doing business with China as well as to Chinese companies interested in investing in Flanders.
The FCCC can support you with different initiatives:
- Advice and expertise: With the help of publications and a weekly newsletter the FCCC keeps you up-to-date on the current evolutions in trade and economy (the FCCC selects all the latest relevant economic and trade developments and shares them with you through its China Business Weekly Newsletter.)
- Meetings with Chinese delegations: thanks to its extensive network, the FCCC plays an important role in welcoming Chinese delegations to our country. We introduce Flemish entrepreneurs to non-traditional investment areas and help them enter the Chinese market.
- Exchange of experiences and sharing knowledge: the FCCC regularly organizes conferences/webinars and round-tables on China so participants can exchange experiences, facilitate collaboration and create networking opportunities.
- Privileged partner: as the secretariat of the EU-China Business Association (EUCBA), the umbrella organization for all European China associations, the FCCC also plays an important role at a European level.
With 250 members and 12 structural partnerships, the FCCC has an extensive 'guanxi' (network). Our membership formulas are custom-tailored to your company.
- Structural Membership: €3.550 (excl. VAT)
We hereby inform you about the benefits of a structural membership:
- Logo under structural partners on website FCCC: http://www.flanders-china.be/en
- Logo on all invitations FCCC
- Description of your company on website FCCC in English and Chinese under chapter partnerships: http://www.flanders-china.be/en/about/partners
- Joint activity with FCCC (if interested)
- Logo on China Business Weekly Newsletter (distribution: 1000 companies active in China)
- Article in the FCCC Newsletter mentioning the new partnership with a description of company or interview with the general manager (to be published in the FCCC Newsletter)
- Direct link to the website of your company
We hope to welcome you as a structural partner and hope to discuss this in an upcoming online meeting.
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
If you wish to become a member, you can join us by clicking the button below.