The EU-China Business Association and the Flanders-China Chamber of Commerce are organizing a two-day industry visit to Weihai City, Shandong Province from 19 to 20 October 2023.
The aim of the visit is to get a better understanding of the unique investment environment of Weihai City and the interesting cooperation opportunities. During the visit, you will meet with high-level government leaders, have meetings with potential Chinese partners, visit development zones and be shown around leading Weihai companies.
Why Weihai ?
Several of our member companies, including Beaulieu and Bekaert, have major investments in Weihai and have benefitted from the city's highly business-friendly investment environment.
The Flanders-China Chamber of Commerce and the Weihai Foreign Investment Bureau have formed a strong bond to help build and strengthen trade and investment relations.
The city is located on the eastern tip of Shandong Province, facing Korea and Japan across the sea. It has a coastline of almost 1,000 km.
The leading eight Industrial Clusters of Weihai are:
- Advanced equipment and intelligent manufacturing
- New medicine and medical devices
- New generation information technology
- New energy
- Carbon fibre and other composite materials
- Marine life and healthy food
- Fashion and leisure sports
- Health tourism
Deadline for subscription: 30 September 2023
Participation fee: €650
· Participation in all organized activities (including lunches and dinners)
· Presentation of your company in the FCCC Brochure
The number of participants will be limited. In case you are interested to join this visit, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com or subscribe via the button down below.